- Discover you can’t afford to finance the loan needed for the home
- Do not meet the lender’s requirements “on paper”
- Are qualified for a VA loan or FHA insured loan and the home you want is not eligible for that type of financing (ie: the home’s condition is substandard/inadequate for financing, the HOA is not FHA/VA approved or has a previous or existing insurance/legal claim, etc.)
- Weren’t thoroughly explained the costs involved in purchasing a home (ie: closing costs, prepaid items, reserves and out of pocket expenses)
- Aren’t in a position to make an offer because you have not been qualified yet. ie: Sellers and their representatives (including banks and their agents), are requiring prospective buyers to have a loan approval prior to considering entertaining an offer on the home.
If you’re looking to refinance your existing loan, let Rob show you how you may be able to save money! We’ve personally gone through the purchase and refinance process with Rob and so have hundreds of our friends, family members and clients. You won’t be disappointed!
If you’re looking to sell your home, CONTACT US today and let us show you how much money you’ll net from the proceeds of a successful sale!